Lowongan Marketing/Business Dev | Lowongan Telecommunication
PT Access Mobile Indonesia
..... URGENTLY REQUIRED .....
We are Asia-Pacific based Mobile Telecommunications Value Added Service company with its enterprises in Korea, Indonesia, Philippines and India, currently providing its products and services to SK Telecom (KR), Telkomsel(ID), XL Axiata (ID), Three (ID), Smart(PH), Globe(PH), Airtel(IN), Vodafone(IN), IDEA (IN) etc., among many others.
Its business sectors range a variety of spectrum such as mobile telecommunications applications development, management, operation, mobile contents creation, logistics, aggregation, brand marketing, partnership marketing, consumer marketing, customer relationship management, etc.
The positions are open for experienced and excellent young people from all over the world, who have vision for career in IT & Telecommunications industry, and who are ready to work and learn hard with their passion, intelligence, diligence and integrity, together with our company.
Please refer to http://www.access-mobile.com
Digital Marketing Specialist
- Closing the deal and recording the details
- Offering a price and negotiating around it
- Persuading clients to buy advertising slot
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations to new and existing customers in order to sell new advertising programs, and to increase existing advertising
- Reviews various Marketing materials and make recommended edits
- Monitor all processes and implement improvements to enhance marketing productivity
- Develop a lead nurturing program strategy and monitor ongoing campaigns
- Provide assistance to marketing managers to execute direct marketing programs
- Demonstrated success supervising and maintaining Marketing plans, programs, and initiatives that are strategic assets to the business and all clients.
- Provides feedback and best practices to the Marketing support team on a consistent basis.
- Analyzes Marketing and competitive data and consolidates findings to support Marketing strategy development.
- Managing advertising initiatives and media plans.
- Develops opportunities to add additional value to other department initiatives including Internet Marketing, Direct Marketing, Tradeshow Development, etc.
- Ensures that all locally-developed creative marketing materials undergo brand review and adhere to strict brand guidelines.
- Assists with the development, writing, and communication of Marketing plans, promotional recaps, creative briefs, project recommendations, and presentations.
- Produce campaign analytics reports as required
- Fresh graduates are welcome
- Advanced ability to handle multiple projects and manage conflicting priorities.
- Intermediate communications skills including listening, written, spoken, presentation and influencing.
- Two to four years general marketing experience including advertising, promotions, direct marketing, events and public relations.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university in Marketing, Business Communications, English, Journalism, or related areas is required.
|Lowongan Kerja Lainnya:|