Lowongan Human Resources | Lowongan Business / Mgmt Consulting
PT EMS Paramitra
PT EMS Paramitra is one of the best IT Consulting and System Implementor in Indonesia. We provide products and services that enable the client to have total solutions. Solutions that enable our clients to utilize information as strategic resource, transformed to be more efficient and highly competitive, and to become highperformance businesses.
PT EMS Paramitra offers a range of strategic services by experience professionals with a deep knowledge ofbest practice, and focus to provide solutions that aligned to the customer's business objective, therefore we understand that you need to be able to discuss to the IT professional easily about the challenge you face and to describe overall requirements.
PT EMS Paramitra puts together team of highly skill and individual and we had proven succeed and delivered best solution in implement Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) System to our client specialized in Utility, Mining, Defense, Oil & Gas Industry.
In the journey to deliver these values to our clients, we have invested our efforts and energy to build a methodology that boosts business value, empowers performance, and focuses on delivery. With this methodology we can reduce risks, execute with high performance, and deliver with high quality.
To be part of our phenomenal growth, we are looking for talented and outstanding people with strong initiative, integrity, responsible and hard working to join us in the following role:
Human Resource Development Staff (HRD Staff)
- This position to be stationed at our Jakarta Office and will require frequent travel to client Sites or overseas
- Excellency in computer literate (Ms. Word, Ms. Excel, Ms. Power Point, Ms. Visio) is a must.
- Able to work under pressure and ready to work over time
- Pleasant personality and able to work in a team
- Fluency in English (spoken & written) is mandatory
- Familiar with Job Analysis, Performance Analysis, Organization Development, Competency Development, and Training Need Analysis is preferable
- Fresh Graduate or maximum 2 years of related experience
- An excellent university degree in Management-HR/Industrial Engineering with GPA above 3.00/4.00
- Male, should not more than 27 years old
(only short listed candidates will be proceed further)
visit us: www.ems.co.id and our partner: www.ventyx.com
|Lowongan Kerja Lainnya:|