Lowongan Marketing/Business Dev | Lowongan IT / Software
Do you consider yourself a local expert? Are you always ready with a recommendation for the town's most seasoned finds and hidden hotspots? Are you the go-to person when it comes to planning a night out? If you are, here is your dream job. A Zodio Community Manager! Community Managers are driven, self-motivated, charismatic, and organized as they’re tasked with wrangling a slew of to-dos both on and offline, from writing and moderating to party planning and ring-leading!
- Have more than a few years of post-graduate professional experience
- You reside in Jakarta and consider yourself a local expert.
- You enjoy learning & are curious!
- You spend a lot of time online and stay up-do-date on new, fun things out there for web savvy users as well as regular people.
- You are an independent, creative self-starter who loves running with things while keeping everyone inside and outside the company in the loop.
- You like working hard and thrive on the excitement of a goal oriented team
- You love helping people and find it rewarding to solve people’s problems. Then you love to proactively use that experience to make the whole service better.
- Social connector. You are the hub of your social world. You know everyone. Everyone knows you. The fun one. Diplomatic, too.
- Has a fire in the belly. Walks through walls. Takes no prisoners. In a word: driven. Even when no one is watching. Especially then.
- You love to write & enjoy sharing your ideas with others.
- Monitor trends in online community using available tools and applications.
- Regularly feedback insights gained from community monitoring into the Marketing and Editorial teams, to help them evolve their strategies in a timely fashion.
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the growth of the community and analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of new initiatives.
- Act as an advocate of the Company in the brand’s community and as the advocate of the community within the Company, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Moderate all User Generated Content according to the Moderation policy, liaising with the Legal team where required.
- Generate compelling editorial content and manage a schedule of webchats and competitions for the site communities to engage with, and lead them into contributing their own high quality submissions across the entire suite of tools available.
- Work with the Product Development team to ensure the community platform (for ex. forums, blogs, moderation tools) is kept up to date and functional, as well as influence the roadmap by collating user feedback.
- Marketing outreach: Connect with the right local organizations, barter weekly newsletter sponsorships for the promotion of Zodio.
- Event planning: Conceptualize, negotiate, plan, and execute cool, fun and buzz-worthy (big wow factor!) events/parties.
- Writing: Write locally compelling newsletters weekly and inspiring reviews daily, as well as persuasive pitches to venue owners and marketing partners.
Requirements:Other fun requirements
- Experience with social networking, guerilla marketing tactics, and event planning
- Applicants should be Indonesian citizens or have authorization to work in Indonesia.
- Currently living, eating, breathing (or working) in Jakarta
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Send the materials above to firstname.lastname@example.org
- CV showcasing your relevant experience – this is your writing sample, so make it snappy!
- Cover letter/note showcasing your writing skills and general personality and style
|Lowongan Kerja Lainnya:|